D&H Industries in Oconomowoc is seeing tremendous business growth and is looking to expand our Tool Room team on 2nd shift (flexible start/end times may be available)!
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in the building and maintenance of dies for the metal stamping industry, including:
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications in paper and electronic form to determine dimensions, sizes, shapes and tolerances of assemblies.
- Experience with setup and operation of CNC machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind, or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes.
- Inspection of finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity and defects. Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications and adjust as necessary.
- Fits, adjusts, and assembles parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools using machine tools and hand tools.
Positions are available on second shift (M-F 3pm - Midnight; flexible start/end times may be available.)
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of various types of raw materials and relative costs.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- General working knowledge of tooling software to pull tooling specifications; experience with SolidWorks a plus.
Employees enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package including: Weekly payroll, Medical insurance, Dental insurance Vision insurance, Company paid Life insurance, Company paid Disability Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Gainsharing program, 401k Profit Sharing contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Nine paid holidays per year
For more information about D&H and its equipment and products, visit www.dhmetalstamping.com.
D&H Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.