Looking for a company that offers steady hours (no weekend hours required) and opportunities to learn and grow? D&H Industries could be the fit for you!
Our General Labor openings involve producing and assembling parts/products according to specifications.
1. Reads and follows work instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
2. Performs basic spot welding operations.
3. Double-checks connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies
4. Informs supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
5. Communicates with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
Employees enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package including:
Company paid Life insurance
Company paid Disability Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
401k Profit Sharing contribution
Nine paid holidays per year
For more information about D&H and its equipment and products, visit www.dhmetalstamping.com.
D&H Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.