Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Service Technician for our Outdoor Power Equipment division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on-site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities, and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Rental Fleet Technician Essential Job Functions:
- Performing preventative maintenance & repairs on rental equipment.
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making adjustments
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals.
- Responsible for the care, cleanliness and upkeep of work area.
- Processing required paperwork in a timely and complete manner.
- Providing recommendations and developing strategies on how to improve quality and quantity of services provided to our customers.
- Furthering education to stay abreast of technological changes and developing a knowledge base.
- Being a part of a rotating on-call schedule
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Rental Fleet Technician, including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with some weekends and overtime potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons Why You Want to Work at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Rental Fleet Technician Requirements:
- Must own hand tools; specialty tools will be provided by the Company (tool allowance also provided)
- DOT Medical Card
- Technical degree or certifications desirable
- Generator experience preferred
- Military, EGSA, or factory certification highly desirable
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Able to comprehend and troubleshoot from wiring schematics
- Knowledge of A/C D/C circuits and electrical principles
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Excellent customer service skills