Core Behavioral Values: Community, Engagement, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity. These values are based upon our culture and our commitment to the community and are critical to support the mission of the organization.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are our face to the customer and are empowered and encouraged to own the ‘Customer Experience’. The CSR is ultimately responsible for supporting our customers through servicing accounts, accepting loan payments, and cashing checks. We also empower and encourage our CSRs to promote FSB products and services to existing customers, as well as refer new customers.
- Assists customers with all aspects of opening and maintaining personal and business checking, savings and time deposit accounts to include IRAs, and provides other services as needed.
- Ability to process a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently to include deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, issuing bank checks and money orders, loan payments, IRAs, check cashing, etc.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all FSB Products and Services.
- Sets up new accounts and performs maintenance on appropriate system applications for all types of accounts.
- Builds relationships with customers to successfully cross-sell bank products and services
- Recognizes and refers business leads to the appropriate business partners.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) and holds self and others accountable in creating a positive work environment.
- Follows all bank policies and procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure CSR station is organized, clean and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Answers emails and phone calls coming into the branch.
- Attends required meetings and trainings.
- Must be willing to travel and report to any of our local branches if necessary, whether temporary or permanent.
- Responsible for working accurately and effectively within our banking systems. Technical skills are necessary including Word and Excel.
- Saturday coverage is required.
- Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; Maintains confidentiality and meets own commitments.Adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Co-operates within the group and across groups. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in handling cash and dealing with the public as cashier or teller is preferred.
- Constantly moving between pod, drive-up window, and office to service customers.
- Ability to lift cash boxes and currency/coin bags of approximately 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required. First Seacoast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, pregnancy, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, protected veteran or military status, or any other basis protected by law. Disabled applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-462-2265.