Are you passionate about protecting businesses from Cybersecurity threats? Take back the Internet with us! We believe the Internet should be a safe place to work free from cybercrime, cyberwar, ransomware, theft of trade secrets, harvesting corporate knowledge, insider threats, and IoT extraction of data.
To provide companies with awareness, INTRUSION seeks several passionate in-house and remote full-time and part-time entry level Sales Development Representatives who enjoy generating, identifying, and piquing the interest of potential customers such that they seek a demo of INTRUSION’s dynamic cybersecurity product, Shield.
- Daily cold calling that produces qualified appointments for our Sales team
- Demonstrate the value of our solution through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for INTRUSION
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to convert leads into business opportunities
- Accurately populate required fields in Salesforce, our CRM, daily - track and document CRM activities to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Proactively introduce potential Shield customers to sales executives
- Schedule appointments and demos in collaboration with sales executives
- Provide daily, weekly, and quarterly progress reports benchmarked against INTRUSION’s annual goals
- Consistently meet or exceed a minimum of 60 quality calls a day to generate quality leads
- Consistently send thoughtful emails to 40 potential customers each day
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and a competitive drive
- Focuses on helping the sales team reach their sales goals
- Loves to execute
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive, energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to uncover customer issues and pain points that Shield can eliminate
- Fosters business relationships and easily relates to people
- Professional, team player with a positive attitude and ability to overcome objections and rejection
- Constantly learns and improves
- Kind, passionate, collaborative, driven, smart
- Previous experience on an inside sales team or call center
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Experience with marketing tools such as HubSpot
- Experience with project management software such as ClickUp
INTRUSION is a 37-year-old publicly traded company (INTZ) that is a trusted partner of the federal government's Department of Defense (DOD) with over 800 man-years of cyberforensics expertise. Our recently launched commercial product, Shield, is a real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Cybersecurity protection layer that prevents ransomware attacks and data breaches.
For 25+ years, INTRUSION’s solution has leveraged the world’s largest, threat-enriched big data cloud that was built by analyzing, recording, and indexing current and new Internet traffic. Additionally, Shield uses real-time AI to inspect every packet of data moving in and out of networks without impacting performance to kill malicious network threats in real-time. Shield is a plug-n-play solution with no long-term contract required.
Join us to win the war on cybercrime!
More information about INTRUSION can be found at www.intrusion.com.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- INTRUSION is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer