Department: Digital Services
Reports to: Director of Creative Operations
Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for Coffey Communications clients during the production of their digital projects. Exhibits excellence in all areas of customer service. Manages the production process, coordinating communication and expectations between clients and production staff. Ensures that all clients’ design and content standards and preferences are met and that strategic plans and ROI strategies are executed to clients’ satisfaction.
Utilizes a knowledge of project management processes to ensure a quality production experience for the client. Ensures a quality product on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of the client. Works with the team members and management in effective allocation of resources across all projects/jobs within the organization. Ability to identify risks and effectively communicate with the team members, management and clients to mitigate and resolve potential and/or real issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Builds and maintains outstanding relationships with an assigned group of clients.
- Develops a keen understanding of clients’ strategic goals.
- Schedules projects and resources through project management software, including developing estimated hours to completion for new and prospective clients.
- Manages day-to-day production details related to each client project, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of all aspects of the project.
- Organizes and reviews all content as it is submitted by the client and/or Coffey staff. Serves as facilitator and scheduler of the project.
- Leads and/or participates in team meetings at key points during production. Ensures that our best work is delivered to the client.
- Takes the lead throughout the production process in problem solving with clients and production staff. Strives to head off challenges and discover patterns in service. Participates in post-production reviews to identify challenges and devise ways to improve collaboration and better serve our clients.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the technologies and programs related to the development and operation of Site Assist and other Digital Services products and services. Is able to train clients, answer questions and consult with clients on the use of Site Assist.
- Serves as a proactive consultant throughout the production process to enhance effectiveness of client websites, encouraging results-oriented promotions and cost-effective use of customization opportunities.
- Alerts appropriate personnel to client challenges or successes and captures all relevant client information in CRM.
- Maintains knowledge of social media as used by Coffey’s clients, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Google Places and LinkedIn.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in Coffey’s ability to meet and exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
- Takes initiative to provide information to management concerning staff achievements or problems in fulfilling assignments.
- Uses the Coffey timekeeping system to keep an accurate record of time spent on various job activities.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
- Accomplishes other projects as assigned.