Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our fitness centers, salon and spa, and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity with growth potential for you! The person in this role provides administrative, data entry, and reporting support to members of the TEAM FX corporate leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Manage and complete assigned projects and activities for successful outcomes, plus create and keep updated all projects’ documentation, task lists, etc.;
· Accurately and quickly input data into MS Excel, Google Worksheets, and other software for several members of the management team;
· Complete routine tasks on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis including report generation, data audits, and other similar activities as requested; and
· Work collaboratively with the President, the leadership team, and others to generate the best client experiences possible.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
· Minimum of one (1) year of administrative work experience in an office environment with a Bachelor’s degree preferred;
· Fast and accurate data entry input combined with high level of comfort, working knowledge, and skills with MS Office, Google Worksheets, CRMs, virtual video platforms, and other software;
· Easily learn and navigate multiple POS systems for report generation and data review;
· Experience creating and generating reports in a timely manner to track a range of business activities, key performance statistics, class attendance, etc.;
· Calmly manage multiple projects and changing priorities simultaneously in a highly organized manner;
· Maintain exceptional attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-moving environment;
· Strong self-management and time management skills, plus strongly motivated to work effectively both with a team and independently;
· Good written and verbal communication skills, plus effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude;
· Strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We have some flexibility and position can be partially remote provided that you have high speed internet at your remote location. Requires occasional travel to locations in Maryland, Texas, and elsewhere as needed. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visitwww.fxstudios.com andwww.livefxwell.com. Immediate opening, apply online. Hourly wage TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.