Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair and concrete industry, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help grow our team. In this role, you will be instrumental in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new employees, as well as providing assistance in general human resources duties.
At Baird, we work as a team and feel like a family. Our mission is simple: to restore value, one home at a time. By continually redefining the construction industry, we believe we provide our customers – and our employees – with a remarkable experience. We want our employees to know they are our most valuable commodity and will experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2020 SA Top Workplaces, 2020 BBB Torch Award Finalist, 2020 Best of HomeAdvisor, 2019 Supportworks Integrity Award, 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award, 2021 Family-Owned Business Award
- Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
- Proactively recruit individuals for sales, service, office, professional, and field positions
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews, as well as set up follow-up interviews
- Follow up with every applicant
- Assist in employee onboarding and development programs
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of various organizational meetings and events
- Provide a customer-focused approach to provide requested support to other members of the HR department and the company
What We Need for this Role
- 2+ years of successful sales or recruiting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in all of Microsoft Office programs and the ability to navigate recruiting software
- Bilingual is a plus!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference in people's lives, apply today to join us as our Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
For more information about our company, visit www.bairdfoundationrepair.com. EOE