eLearning Brothers, the fastest growing online learning company, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated sales people to become part of our Custom solutions sales team. success candidates will thrive in a fast aced sales environment where a competitive nature and strong work ethic are a must.
This position spends 75% of the day on the phone talking to clients and the typical workweek is Monday thru Friday. This position does require some travel when necessary, to see clients as well as to attend our annual industry events as needed. All corporate travel is arranged and paid for by eLearning Brothers.
Our Sales Professionals are paid a very competitive base plus uncapped commission structure where ore than 25% of our sales team are making 6 figure incomes. Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, supplemental Life, LTD, STD, and 401K.
In this role you will...
- Identify potential clients and major accounts, and then build and maintain relationships.
- Handle inbound lead inquiries and opportunities to help customers move through each phase of the Custom Sales process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Build contracts by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Present custom strategies to solve performance issues using learning technology solutions.
- Initiate and oversee contracting phase of new client / vendor relationships, and manage proposal writing phases for new and existing client projects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations in-person and online as needed to communicate strategic visions for complex technology solutions.
- Assist in defining breadth and depth of project scope requirements for unique customer learning needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of eLearning Brothers products and services.
Maintain Client Relations
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Act as liaison between production team and client to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Travel to customer sites as needed to explore learning solutions.
- Explore and evaluates each client's work practices and nature of business to define learning strategies and craft unique solutions.
Maintain Accountability with eLBC
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly individual activities and maintain customer records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet with clients to determine learning needs, and assist in the planning of time, skills, and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by their manager.
Contributing to Competitive Edge
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, learning technology innovations, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.