Do you enjoy fashion and interior design?
If you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for furniture design, possess exceptional selling skills, and a love for building customer relationships, then Seldens Designer Home Furnishings has the opportunity for you!
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer driven, detailed orientated, proactive and above all a team player that is always open to change. Starting out with guaranteed pay, a full support team, and an extensive training program, you are sure to get up and running with all the tools to succeed as an interior designer.
- Promote furniture sales through customer design consultations.
- Determine style, type, and quality of merchandise desired to fit the clients’ personal style and lifestyle.
- Stay informed with all products Seldens offers.
- Make house calls to clients to provide a complete design solution.
- Design exceptional experiences for our clients.
Our most successful salespeople have a creative personality and passion for design. Through our one-on-one coaching and educational development, we will help you build relationships with customers to help them reflect their own personal sense of style. We’ll also show you how to effectively use our complimentary design service as a powerful tool for developing customer relationships and providing opportunity for increased sales.
With our generous commission-based compensation plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply. Expected earnings of $60-100K annually. In addition to our commission compensation, there are other bonus opportunities.
- Paid training
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Generous Employee Discounts
What sets Seldens apart?
Seldens believes in a style for every lifestyle. Having unparalleled selection in style, comfort and value, we have been trusted for decades, since 1940! Today, we are passionate about designing exceptional experiences for our clients and helping them create spaces they never want to leave. We are proud of our long-standing heritage but, at the same time, squarely focused on innovating furniture retailing in the next 100 years.
Take steps now towards building a meaningful career with a growing company. Apply to join the team at Seldens today!
#interiordesigner; #designer; #interiordesign; #interiors; #furniture; #furnituredesign
- Capable of engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste, lifestyle, and investment range.
- Willingness to work weekends, and holidays.
- Learn and promote Selden’s core values.
- Creating, presenting, and selling product and design solutions.
- Ability to drive to customers’ residences and businesses for design consultations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with furniture preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to listen and translate clients’ wants into design choices.