Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick (CCK) is a 240+ person public-interest law firm with a focus on disabled military veterans and their families, as well as a wide range of other individuals who have been denied life, health, and disability benefits.
CCK views IT as an asset, and a means to deliver a superior employee and client experience. CCK is seeking a Junior IT Associate to join its growing IT Department, which is led by an experienced IT Director. The starting rate of pay is $40,000-42,000 annually. Opportunity for advancement for individuals who demonstrate technical expertise, initiative, work ethic and a forward-thinking solution-oriented attitude, and who develop in the role.
As a team, we are committed to equality and inclusion in the workplace and seek to hire well-qualified and highly motivated individuals who best represent the diversity of our clients.
IT Junior Associate Responsibilities
- Setting up equipment for employee use including proper installation of operating systems and related software, user desktop environment, cabling, connectivity, etc.
- Answering and responding to user inquiries regarding computer hardware or software operations in a timely manner and being able to do so in person or remotely.
- Assist in onboarding of new users to ensure each has a complete computing environment as well as a desk phone, and any additional specialized equipment required to do their job. Install, test, and configure each new employee’s workstation, peripheral equipment and software.
- All tasks required to ensure that the firm’s 240+ users have fully functional and reliable IT workstations & equipment for carrying out the firm’s business.
- Ability to be available occasionally after hours, to address time sensitive projects, perform systems maintenance, or respond to IT emergencies.
- Continuing to advance your knowledge of hardware & software developments and trends, including Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat & PDFs knowledge, and gaining comfort with the firm’s various legal industry software & services.
- Share knowledge & cross-train with other members of the IT staff while also learning from others.