Provides efficient processing of all incoming mail and receipting process. Provides relief on customer service and reception as needed. The Mail Processor should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Sorts and distributes all incoming mail.
- Notifies staff regarding incoming packages.
- Processes in Donor Studio all incoming donations, book orders, and subscriptions both
- by check and credit card.
- Produces daily receipts.
- Answers receipt inquiries.
- Provides relief reception.
- May oversee volunteers in the mailing of receipts.
- May also provide relief on customer service loop
- Helps in determining priorities to keep mail entry up-do-date.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.