Perform all essential tasks in a GMP warehouse. This position will work in a manufacturing and production environment. The duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping, receiving, transfer, and put-away. Primarily, this is a first shift position and the ideal candidate is flexible to work 2nd shift at times. Local travel to other locations will be necessary at times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload, check, and stage for put-away, including accurate execution of associated documentation.
- Select proper location, shelve goods, re-warehouse as necessary, and perform associated inventory transactions.
- Replenish forward pick location from bulk storage. Perform associated inventory transactions.
- Check product for integrity, completeness and condition of product packaging. Report and correct discrepancies as directed.
- Assist in accurate cycle counting, reconciliation and associated tasks.
- Assist in physical inventory counting, reconciliation and associated tasks.
- Organize, consolidate, maintain, rework, and clean product and locations as assigned.
- Report all product, labeling, location, or condition issues immediately to supervision.
- Clean and maintain facilities as required or assigned to assure a businesslike and impressive distribution center for our customers and guests.
- Achieve certification in the use of applicable material handling vehicles (Fork lift and pallet jacks). Always operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Transfer materials to and from company facilities as required.
- Navigate through Master Control and its general use to maintain proper training.
- Maintain neat, orderly work space and warehouse.
- Record selected material inventory in accordance with standard operating procedures using accurate Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Package merchandise for shipment, either in boxes or on pallets.
- Ensure correct and complete labels are attached to all materials processed.
- Following all applicable safety precautions.
- Exhibit professional behavior with both internal/external business associates.
- Open to a flexible and fluid work environment. Work on any assignment as directed and flexibility to support limited multi-shift operations, training and testing. Assist other teams as necessary.
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulations, standard operating procedures, and industry practice.
- Support Agency, customer, and vendor audits as needed. Embrace audit ready all the time practices.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
- Perform all other tasks, projects, and duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self-starter, proactive, with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a cross functional team environment.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Experience with materials management systems, electronic and/or paper-based
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) preferred.
- Creative and open-minded individual who fosters an environment in which sharing of ideas is encouraged.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, and regulatory agencies by exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized individual who is accustomed to working in a deadline-focused, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Results oriented and efficient; Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with diverse customer base (internally and externally).
High School Diploma/GED Required
Class A, B, or C license preferred.