$500 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
Eligible for benefits on DAY ONE
Multiple health plan options
Vision and dental plans for you & your dependents
401(k) with Company Match
Annual Goal Sharing Bonus
Lucrative Paid Time Off
Company paid Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Employee Assistance Program
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a full time Process Engineer for our Cleveland, TN facility who is dedicated to safety, quality & environmental impacts, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator. This position is responsible for the execution of continuous improvement projects dealing with upgrades to Mechanical, Electrical or Civil systems or processes. Responsibilities include leading small and large projects to improve equipment utilization, machinery rates, and raw material yields while reducing any Associate risk around equipment, environment or materials. Additional duties will include assisting in the training and mentoring of Operation and Maintenance Associates during commissioning and qualification on new equipment, products or processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Lead multi-functional teams to identify and improve manufacturing equipment or processes by utilizing continual improvement tools (FMEA, SPC, Cpk analysis, Process Mapping, DOE, etc.)
· Commission and qualify new equipment and develop preventive maintenance documentation, work instructions and procedures with manufacturing teams or receivers and provide support as required to resolve specific manufacturing issues after release
· Approve design and modification packages for plant equipment, including design drawings, engineering specifications, calculations, tabulations, requisitions, bills of materials, test documents, procurement specifications, etc.
· Collaborate with Quality and Operations to address any product non conformances or customer complaints through effective use of root cause analysis tools
· Update utility system layouts within the plants along with any regulatory requirements related to ARC flash, fall protection, confined space, etc., to continually ensure safe working conditions and compliance for manufacturing teams
· Develop and document change through detailed reports, presentations, PFD's, P&ID's, process control plans and etc., in order to ensure improvement gains are sustained
· Support operations during off-hours as required for process issues / technical support
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.