• 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
• Have a basic understanding of data cabling and connections including RJ-45, wall jacks, patch panels, and fiber
• CCNA, CWNA, Network+, or similar preferred
• Technology savvy and ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Great customer service skills
• Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy equipment (up to 50 pounds)
• Any certifications on data technology such as routers, switches, servers, firewalls, and wireless access points preferred
• At least 4 years working on data technology preferred
You will be working in an office environment and at customer sites. Customer sites may be under construction or be fully furnished. Some work on nights and weekends will be required, due to after-hours cutovers, upgrades, or on-call support.
Some travel will also be required for out of state customers.