*Applications submitted without a cover letter may not be considered*
Event Servers will be responsible for preparing, executing and closing down private rentals and public events in our Beer Hall and Investors Pub. Event Servers should be passionate about service, craft beer and Saint Arnold and project that passion to our guests.
- Set up and tear down the space (furniture, buffet, A.V. equipment, etc.) as directed by lead or another manager.
- Adhere to dress code standards throughout the shift.
- Serve food and beverages to guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Take food and drink orders on the POS or as instructed.
- Keep the area clean before, during and after the events.
- Assist guests as needed with a positive attitude
- Be knowledgeable about our products to assist guests with their selection
- Ensure guests are abiding by brewery rules and contract stipulations
- Be a team player and always strive to go above and beyond for the team and our guests.
- All other duties as assigned and as needed.
- Be a promotional spokesperson for Saint Arnold!
Pay: $22.00 per hour
TABC and Houston Food Handlers Certifications are required
Previous banquet or server experience required
Excellent verbal communication skills
Money handling/ general math skills required
Must be able to learn about our brands
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Must have flexible schedule
Must be 21 years of age or older