The Production Coordinator manages the industrial manufacturing services process and determines if items on BOMS go to the shop, purchasing or go to outside specialty sub-fabricators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Strong, demonstrated work experience in industrial fabrication, assembly and installation manufacturing processes is preferred. Direct experience in automotive or fiberglass insulation manufacturing project management a plus.
- Contact sub-fabricators for quotes, determine what is in-house, purchasing or sub-fabricator.
- Review and release Engineering AutoCAD or Inventor drawings.
- Coordinate between Project Managers and Purchasing/Manufacturing Services.
- Manage Purchasing Agent; Write and give mid-year and annual performance reviews.
- Manage company expectations & customer interactions & expectations from Engineering to Shop & Ship to client.
- Formulate written and verbal updates for meetings concerning work progress, scheduling & costs.
- Works closely with purchasing department to assure orders are processed.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other tasks/functions/projects as assigned.