* $100 bonus available upon hire, another $100 bonus at completion of 90 day probation period.
Promotes a recovery-based approach to member care that emphasizes hope, respect, self-direction and empowerment by providing peer support, personal assistance, education on community resources and other supportive services, to aid in members’ recovery from mental illness and/or addiction disorders. Guidance and direction is provided by the Site Manager.
· Relates own recovery process in a positive and supportive manner through coaching, role modeling and mentoring in order to establish or strengthen member’s recovery.
· Assist members in articulating personal goals for recovery and works with the member and their treatment team to determine the steps needed to achieve these goals.
· Provide support and rehabilitative services to achieve members’ goals through the use of one-to-one and group sessions on site and in the members’ residences.
· Works with member to navigate and use community resources in an effective manner.
· Acts as liaison between the member and the rest of the outpatient team.
· Provides overall support to the site through member care, front desk support, and kitchen and facilities functions including basic cleaning to ensure a safe, clean environment at the site.
· Provides support to members with basic living skills such as meal prep, and assistance with shower and laundry facilities as needed.
· Transports members to and from appointments using an agency vehicle, as appropriate.
· Communicates with clinical team regarding members’ level of independent functioning and current levels of support provided.
· Coordinates with Health Home and crisis system as needed to ensure effective service delivery.
· Advocates for members, as needed, to ensure delivery of necessary services.
· Completes documentation for behavioral health record in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.