We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is seeking a Commercial Operations Manager, reporting to the Chief Commercialization Officer. DexCare has an exciting and unique opportunity for individuals to get in on the ground floor of a corporate spin-out / start-up, with a well-established team and several large, respected clients.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Develop Compensation and Incentive programs for the Commercial Organization.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board meetings
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales leadership
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales hires
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Develop SaaS & Proforma models for the business
- Manage the client contracting process
- Manage the CRM
- Sales forecasting
- Develop metrics for team performance
- 5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- 5 years of experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.