The Guest Services Assistant Manager oversees the team that ensures our guest’s exceptional experience. This includes guests passes, pass upgrades, rentals, program schedules, greeting the guests to make sure they have an exceptional experience. The Assistant Manager leads a team of coordinators, and hourly staff to invest into the guest experience in critical guest engagement zones to answer questions. This position has a career path to fit your professional growth goals through professional development and managing a large staff to achieve great results by tackling challenges while having fun along the way. This individual should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of AiG is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Supervises coordinators and admission staff and leadership for daily operations.
- Reviews daily attendance forecasts and upcoming special events to determine staffing.
- Coordinates with parties involved in the daily schedules to make sure accuracy and prompt delivery of these items.
- Maintains brochure racks to make sure they are filled at all times.
- Frequently inspects guest engagement zones for brand standards and requests corrective action for any issues.
- Frequently provides inspection calibrations of staff operations to ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Coordinates with Health and Safety and Department of Public Safety to ensure safe operations for staff and guests.
- Promotes the department vision of providing excellent service to all guests.
- Generates and uses tools of recovery to resolve guest complaints.
- Continually evaluates SOPs and seeks improvements for the benefit of guests and staff.
- Collaborate the professional development of all team staff by evaluating and signing staff up for Learning and Developing training with the manager.
- Promote effective communication between staff and management.
- Assist as needed with staff scheduling, payroll, and other administrative duties.
- And all other responsibilities as assigned by management.