We are looking for a leader to join our team of professionals dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities. This is a full time, salaried position which includes: medical benefits, and employee sponsored life insurance plan, a 403(B) retirement plan, PTO and paid holidays, and many other benefits.
- Provides direct supervision to the DSP Supervisor and DSPs.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that fosters growth of individuals and staff
- Organize and direct the DSPs in program implementation and active treatment
- Schedules staff, evaluates performance, recommends and takes
necessary disciplinary actions
- May drive company vehicles and accompany individuals going into the community for medical,
recreational, personal, vocational or social activities
- Participates in all interdisciplinary team meetings, prepares and presents factual, observable and
measurable data concerning individuals programs and behaviors
- Operates the home according to the specified budget
- Maintains the household and individual banking accounts
- Writes, completes, prepares correspondence, reports, forms and maintains necessary required records
and files as assigned (i.e., payroll, weekly expense reports, individual funds, monthly reconciliations,