The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position manages onboarding and support for customers of eLearning Brothers. CSMs use their varied IT systems & elearning development skills along with LMS experience to assist clients in managing and creating web-based course content.
Essential duties include demonstrated skills:
- Reach out to new customers to ensure they have the necessary training materials and/or one-on-one support to successfully use the tools to which they’ve subscribed.
- Follow up with customers after initial onboarding at predefined intervals to ensure satisfaction with ELB products or services.
- Identify opportunities to provide more value to customers by evaluating needs and suggesting additional ELB products or service offerings.
- Complete tasks as assigned in Hubspot and tracking completion of customer engagements in the Hubspot system following established protocols.
- Engage in and recommend/manage company initiatives to improve customer engagement.
- Passionate focus on leading success metrics as defined by Customer Success (CS) Management, which may include: Customer engagement and usage statistics, Customer subscription renewal accountability, Meeting SLA (Service Level Agreement) timelines.
- Work with CS Team management to ensure KnowledgeBase and web content for all ELB product lines and service offerings are accurate, meet established quality standards and are branded appropriately.
- Under CS management team direction, work with dedicated personnel from the ELB Marketing team to engage with customers on ELB’s Community. Identify and make recommendations for improvements and promotions.
- Able to explain software features and functionality in user-friendly, non-technical language.
- Troubleshoot different learning scenarios.
- Familiarity with popular web browsers on desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc) and mobile devices.
- Analyze reporting and data requests alongside business partners to ensure results are accurate and serve the needs of the user.
- Learning management system (LMS) administration.
- Basic understanding of learning technology standards such as AICC/SCORM and xAPI standards.
- Knowledge of LMS architecture and implementation best practices.
- Advising on best practices working with AICC/SCORM and eLearning content on an LMS.
Results Driven: Assertive surrounding the value of the eLearning Brothers customer success vision. Resilient to the highs and lows of the customer solutions and onboarding cycle. Pre-plans and is prepared. Produces quality work.
Thirst for Knowledge: Continually works on self-development surrounding product and process knowledge. Consciously refines customer engagement and presentation skills.
Positive Attitude: Enthusiastic with customers and colleagues. Anticipates obstacles and actively seeks solutions.
Analytical Thinking: Uncovers the customer’s need, understands any obstacles or challenges and identifies a viable approach and a solid solution. Is naturally curious. Becomes an expert at resolving concerns.
Professionalism: Articulately represents the company with integrity and professionalism. Prompt and courteous responses to customer inquiries and requirements. Projects a professional Customer Success Manager image.
Team Player: Treats colleagues in a consistent and fair manner that recognizes their contributions to the project and the company as a whole. Projects positive and compassionate attitudes toward colleagues. Uses discretion in resolving conflicts.