- Commitment to Christ and AiG mission
- Preferred - Knowledge of: standard horticultural and grounds keeping practices; the use and maintenance of grounds keeping tools and equipment.
- This position will require lifting 50-80 pound objects; frequent bending, walking, and standing; exposure to a variety of weather conditions for extended periods of time; exposure to chemicals which may present health hazards if not handled properly; exposure to dangerous power and hand equipment if not used properly.
- Preferred - Ability to: perform general gardening and grounds keeping work; use and maintain tools and equipment; communicate with the ministry guests on facility information, vendors, and contractors, follow written and verbal instructions; perform heavy manual labor; plan and perform basic landscaping functions; learn specialized procedures related to irrigation systems, lake management, equipment, landscaping, pesticide applications, etc.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
Education & Experience
- Any combination of education or job related experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities to perform tasks is preferred.
- Driver’s license required.
Items Needed for Possible Employment
- Completion of on-line application, https://answersingenesis.org
- Salary Requirements
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen