SecureNetMD is growing, quickly! We are looking for hunters with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can sell to medium-sized businesses, hospitals, and manufacturing facilities. If you live no more than two hours from our Deleware HQ and reside in DE, MD, VA, or PA you might be a great fit for our expanding sales team. This is a mostly-remote position where you would come to the office a couple of times per month.
Take your sales job and turn it into a sales career, SecureNetMD has been around for over fifteen years, with a mind-blowing 92% retention rate! Our customers love us for a reason, we have an incredible team of engineers, technicians, and customer service representatives that care deeply. We also have great sales onboarding, we will teach you how to sell our technology with complete confidence. Our culture believes that salespeople don't have to be "cowboys' all alone in their territory, we will market for you, help with lead generation, onboard your customers, and give you an incredible amount of sales and technical knowledge.
AUTHORITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using state-of-the-art SaaS tools while working with marketing, you will identify new opportunities in your territory.
- Give technical demonstrations of our products and services
- Attend Company events, networking functions, and customer meetings.
- Grow your territory footprint in accordance with your quota
- Hold C-level type meetings where you are well-versed in all things SecureNetMD
- Be a positive person with the ambition to grow
- Your home state is your territory!
- Only one Account Manager per territory
- Work from Home
- Company Vehicle
- Incredible Culture
- Great base salary
- 401K with employer match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Competitive wages
- Immediate Health Care Coverage
- Paid time off
- Prior sales experience is a must, please have a professional sales position on your resume.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office Suite of products
- Carrier yourself in a professional manner, respect "your business"
- Having knowledge of CRM tools, and prior Hubspot experience is a bonus!
- Be a planner and have the ability to stick to a plan and a schedule
- Organization is a key component, having strong individual management skills
- Three plus years in Sales, ideally in a Technology environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity and professionalism
- Skills in all Microsoft office suite products, including Power Point and Excel
- Ability to pivot between projects without sacrificing accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced, challenging environment, and with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Sales or direct customer service experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to provide proof of US Person Status
- Valid driver’s license with a Clear Driving Record
- Willing to submit to a drug screen
- Willing to submit to a background check
Lewes, DE, United States
No relocation assistance provided