DexCare is seeking a Senior Product Designer, reporting to the Lead of Product Design.
DexCare has an exciting and unique opportunity for individuals to get in on the ground floor of a corporate spin-out / start-up, with a well-established team and several large, respected clients. Our product team is a small multi-disciplinary group responsible for evolving our customers experience and product design based on user-focused needs and industry research. As a product designer in this role, you are responsible for owning and driving the design process for the products you impact, creating user flows, wireframes, and interface mockups and prototypes.
You’ll work closely with the entire engineering, product, and design teams to define new features that span the whole product line. You will be expected to help drive the roadmap and how our clients build-out their lines of business using our products. This will take advantage of your full skillset; Product, interaction, visual, and research.
· 5+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software where you have owned a feature/product that encompassed an end-to-end experience across two or more platforms.
· Experience using interaction design to define how an experience should guide the user through outcomes.
· Visual design proficiency in correct usage of typography, desktop and mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and a practical understanding of how aesthetics can impact product and user harmony.
· Experience leading a products direction, strategic thinking into the future of the product goals, identify opportunities, and make decisions with a multidisciplinary team.
· Practical understanding of the value of communication across teams and leaders.
· Ability to carry out and synthesize lightweight research for broad team communication, across a number of disciplines.
· Portfolio, online or PDF, that can highlight the work you believe showcases your experience. This should clearly articulate what your impact and responsibility on each case.
· Practical knowledge of design tooling and ability to move between them no matter the product or operating system.
· Examples of leadership outside of your role, impact on other teams, and positive impact on the overall health of the people you work with.