WORK AT HOME & SERVE YOUR COMMUNITY WITH NEXA RECEPTIONISTS! We are looking for friendly, compassionate, and professional people to add to our growing team! If you possess strong communication/customer care skills, outstanding phone etiquette, and the ability to work in multiple software systems - apply with us today!
Nexa Receptionists, LLC is a live virtual receptionist service that serves as a partner to doctors’ offices and other healthcare providers. Our virtual receptionists answer phone calls for our clients and ensure we are providing the best caller and customer experience possible.
As a member of the Nexa team, you will play a key role in supporting the patients and customers of our clients. You will be responsible for delivering first-class service to patients, healthcare providers, and our clients while performing the following duties:
- Answering calls and accurately delivering critical information to on-call doctors and other healthcare providers.
- Scheduling appointments with patients on behalf of our customers.
- A positive attitude, compassion for others, and a team player
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ customer service experience (Medical/healthcare administrative experience is a plus)
- The ability to work from home, which requires high-speed internet & a quiet workspace
- Technical ability to be able to respond to phone calls, webchat requests, email, and text
- Excellent verbal communication skills - Must sound pleasant & professional at all times
- Excellent written communication skills - Must have a strong grasp of proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, typing notes quickly with minimal errors
- Able to multi-task and manage a diverse clientele
- Type at least 30 wpm with at least 94% accuracy
- Proficient computer skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule including early morning, nights & weekends
- Consent to successful background screening
- Ability to attend a 3-week training located in Richmond, Virginia. The training will be Monday through Friday.
In addition to a dynamic team environment, you will enjoy competitive benefits, the potential for overtime pay, shift differentials, bonuses, and other incentives as well as the opportunity for growth/promotion. These benefits are available after a successful 60 days of employment.
- Paid new hire and ongoing training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- Structured advancement opportunities
- Work from home computer equipment
- New hire bonus upon completion of training