The Stand is a fun, fast paced, family owned neighborhood restaurant chain that serves amazing Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, Salads, Desserts & More. We have 7 Los Angeles locations and 3 Orange County locations.
We’re Looking for Team Members that have the following:
- Outgoing personalities & friendly attitudes
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to train and teach others
- An overwhelming desire to go above and beyond to provide a great guest experience
- 2 or more years of Restaurant Management experience
- Passion for great food and customer service
- Eagerness to want to learn & grown in the restaurant industry
You’ll spend your day interacting with our awesome guests and team members! At The Stand we will cross train you at every position so you have the opportunity to grow in your Management career.
Things you can expect to learn and do while working as a Assistant Manager at The Stand:
- Lead by example with a high sense of urgency
- Maintain Restaurant Clean & Organized by delegating properly
- Be able to multi-task & while having a good time
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines
- Foster a friendly family environment
- Be a team player & show efficient communication skills
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, Fryer, Salads, Grill, Building, Expo.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs & be on your feet for long periods at a time
- Enforce breaks by planning properly with staff
- Easy daily paperwork . WE care more about actual restaurant operations.
- Full-time - Full time 40-45hrs a week
- Hourly Pay
- Hourly Tips
- Competitive monthly bonus program once trained
- Opportunities for career advancement. We love to promote from within. With new Locations opening we are looking for leadership to grow with us.
- Health - For team members who qualify
- Sick Pay
- 401k - For team members who qualify
- Free meals
- Major Holidays off (Thanksgiving, X-mas)
Apply today and help us become our guests favorite place to eat!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal history in accordance with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance and the State of California’s Fair Chance Act.