DexCare is seeking a Performance and Security Software Development Engineer in Test, reporting to the Head of Software Reliability Engineering.
DexCare is seeking to grow its test team to expand the testing efforts around the DexCare Platform. We are seeking an engineer who is excited about applying their software engineering experience in the realm of software testing, particularly around security, performance, and various stress/load scenarios. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they have previously built performance and security testing suites. As a Performance and Security SDE/T at DexCare, you will play a critical role in providing critical data and advocating for addressing performance and security issues found in our software. With DexCare being an early-stage startup, candidates must be willing to quickly adapt and learn about software changes, customer asks, and be curious about “what happens if…” in your test approach.
· Designing and implementing comprehensive performance and security test suites to be integrated within our CI/CD system.
· Analyzing performance requirements from our customers to ensure that our platform meets or exceeds performance expectations.
· Partnering with the software engineering organization to identify performance and security issues early in feature design.
· Working with the software engineering organization to advocate for and address any performance and security flaws found during testing.
· Application of different performance, load, stress, and security test methodologies to identify any software defects.
· Researching industry trends and technologies, along with promotion of best-in-class tooling and technologies within the organization.
· Being an ambassador within the organization for software performance and security.
· 5+ years of experience in computer science or related field.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results as a performance and/or security minded SDE/T in previous organizations.
· Understanding of how software systems are built.
· Demonstrated curiosity of solving hard problems with software and automated tooling.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
· Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
· Startup culture
· Accomplished team
· Innovative solution to proven customer need
· Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job