We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is seeking a Customer Solutions Architect, reporting to the Head of Customer Solutions
DexCare is looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Architect who will promote quality outcomes and high satisfaction for new and existing DexCare customers. As a Customer Solutions Architect, you will work with DexCare customers to understand their business goals and present DexCare platform solutions to meet their objectives. As a DexCare Customer Solutions Architect you will be considered a Subject Matter Expert on advanced DexCare capabilities and be capable of proposing solutions for various digital health care related use cases. You are motivated by making an impact for our customers and supplying valuable solutions that make for exceptional Patient & Provider experiences as well as grow DexCare platform utilization & revenue. This is a career-defining opportunity to have significant impact at an early-stage company with a noble mission and vast growth potential.
· Partner with Sales Executives on new and existing opportunities by leading technical sales engagements
· Be the DexCare Subject Matter Expert on DexCare platform, API & SDK capabilities, integration, and implementation requirements
· Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from DexCare platform functionality
· Work with customer Business, IT, and Clinical Operations leadership to understand DexCare platform capabilities
· Expand upon the DexCare solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across health care organizations
· Produce reusable assets and relative content to enable scale
· Manage the transition of requirements to the product implementation team and support the implementation where needed
· Provide feedback to Product & Platform Engineering teams based on your customer facing insights
· Other duties as assigned
· 5+ years of experience in IT Business Management Consulting, Solutions Architecture, Technical Program Manager, Solution Engineer or related field that is customer facing
· Strong understanding of PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and API first product value propositions
· Strong technical understanding of both Enterprise IT Systems (Prefer Health Care IT) and Cloud Native solutions like:
o Hybrid Cloud product implementations (Prefer AWS & Azure)
o IdP/Identity Federation/SSO (Prefer Auth0, SAML, OIDC, OAUTH2)
o EHR integrations (Prefer Epic, FHIR)
o API & SDK integration and development (Prefer REST, Postman, React, Swift, Kotlin)
· Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), able to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises and leading the conversation
· Passion for working with leading edge, PaaS technologies and a desire to understand DexCare’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements.
· Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team-player who can produce within defined timelines.
· Experience driving projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
· Agile, SCRUM, Lean, or Six Sigma certification desirable
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS -or- equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education.
· Desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
· Strong competence participating in a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
· Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need.
· Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR (Electronic Medical Record), caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
· Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
· Startup culture
· Accomplished team
· Innovative solution to proven customer need
· Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.