Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.
We are actively seeking a Water & Wastewater Staff Professional II to join our dedicated team of professionals in Cranberry Township, PA. As a Staff Professional II, you will work with Project Manager(s), Project Engineer(s) and other Staff Professional(s) to successfully complete water & wastewater design projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completing studies, reports, and investigations of water, wastewater and environmental issues based upon needs and desires of clients
- Designing water treatment, storage and distribution systems
- Designing wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment systems
- Preparing permit applications relative to water and wastewater facilities
- Attending meetings as necessary (both regular monthly and special purpose)
- Providing field inspection and investigation
- Performing computer modeling
- Utilizing hydraulic design software
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- E.I.T. certification
- 2-4 years' experience working on projects that include:
- water distribution and treatment systems
- wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment systems processes
- on-lot systems
- environmental assessments
- Previous experience with a consulting engineering firm
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Familiarity of computer modeling of water systems and PA DEP regulations
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Position requires travel to job sites, meetings, and regional offices as necessary
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
1. HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
2. As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
3. Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
4. HRG is Engineering News-Record’s MidAtlantic Design Firm of the Year, and we have won numerous awards for our projects and people at both the regional and national level. You can see a list of our honors on our website