Guest Services Specialist is responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions, serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external guests to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by creating an excellent first impression throughout their visit at the attraction.
- Oversee assigned work area located at the attraction entry/exit points, admissions ticketing windows, rental areas, theaters, and outside areas such as the playground, sluice, and parking lot.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by greeting, directing, and answering questions relative to attraction and event information and wayfinding.
- Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce traffic flow.
- Assist guests with rental purchases such as ECV scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers in a quick and efficient manner utilizing Point-of-Sale system and cash handling procedures.
- Provide guest assistance and training in proper ECV usage and procedures for usage on Museum grounds.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.