TEAM FX - Who We Are
Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our fitness centers, salon and spa, and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
Do you have strong business development skills?Do you have a passion for health and wellness?Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity for you! The person in this newly created position plays a critical role our business success and works closely with the Leadership team. You lead and manage all aspects of driving membership and corporate sales strategies and implementation to meet revenue targets through direct sales activities and sales guidance for to site-specific sales managers, sales associates, General Managers, Operations, and others. Work directly at our 9 fitness facilities located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and prospect with businesses surrounding them. Must be a hands-on, self-starter with a start-up mentality and a team-focus.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Generates and oversees all membership sales strategies and activities for assigned locations to drive achievement of sales goals, coordinating with marketing and others to develop and deploy effective sales campaigns;
- Analyze sales and market data to determine client needs and potential volume, plus recommend pricing schedules, discounts, and changes in offerings based on analysis;
- Research and develop corporate business opportunities in relevant communities around each location;
- Advises and supports location GMs and sales teammates by recommending sales policies, promotion activities, providing sales training/coaching, and related actions; and
- Creates and provides sales reporting on a range of agreed-upon metrics, including current and potential volume, new business, lost business, and others.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Minimum of three (3) years of business development, sales, and sales management experience in a relevant service industry such as hospitality with past experience in the wellness/nutrition/fitness industry preferred;
- Must have proven success building successful sales strategies for services, plus a minimum of one (1) years’ experience training and developing salespeople
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – and very comfortable having effective sales conversations with a wide range of people and organizations;
- Must be a positive, pro-active, solutions-oriented person who can wants to grow new business and help teammates be successful;
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid, collaborative, non-hierarchical environments, and enjoys collaboration with people at all levels of the organization, plus cannot be overly ego-driven; and
- Solid computer skills including use of MS Office, CRM software, and other applications, and a strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness with prior industry experience very helpful.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com. Salary TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.