We are seeking Flight Attendants who want to join our team as we build a culture of passionate commitment to execution, simplicity, and customer loyalty at Avelo Airlines. We are a brand-new, high value/low fare airline growing throughout the U.S. You will have a key role in creating an airline our Crewmembers are proud of because we deliver a great customer experience with execution our customers know they can count on.
As an Avelo Flight Attendant, you will bring a Safety Always mindset to everything you do while collaborating with a team-oriented approach to help others. We create a caring customer experience on every flight; from boarding to deplaning- we treat each customer as a unique person with kindness and respect. Avelo Flight Attendants enable safety for our customers and crew through communication, continuous awareness, and attention to all details onboard and around the aircraft.
If you are someone that finds joy in helping and serving others with the ability to deliver genuine customer service, apply today!
•Must be at least 21 years of age
• Willing to be based where needed
• A neat, professional, and well-groomed image
• Minimum height 5’0” without shoes
• Maximum height 6’3” without shoes
• Vision must be at least 20/40 with glasses or contact lenses
• Ability to physically lift 50 pounds from ground to waist
• Able to walk and stand for extended periods on board and in airports
• No visible tattoos
• Proven record of reliability and attendance
• Possess a valid U.S. Passport
• Must be fluent in English
• U.S. citizen or alien with legal right to accept employment in the United States without restriction and to travel worldwide
• High School diploma or equivalent qualification; college degree preferred
• Customer service experience is preferred
Airlines are classified as critical U.S. infrastructure and Avelo takes very seriously our commitment to safely deliver every customer to their destination. With COVID-19’s potential to significantly disrupt our ability to meet these commitments, we are asking all new Avelo Crewmembers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This will help us ensure the continuity of essential air travel, as well as the health and safety of our Crewmembers and customers. Please be prepared during your hiring process to share your COVID-19 vaccination record or to request an exception to the vaccination requirement due to a medical or other reason.