"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." -Oscar Wilde
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are proudly a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace and a CMS five star rated community. Our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
We are looking for someone who is creative, hard-working and passionate about Serving and Celebrating Seniors. In return, you will join an award-winning community and a top workplace with great residents and a supportive staff and management.
The Assistant Director of Life Enrichment is responsible for coordinating and creating a vibrant and varied calendar of programs tailored to meet the residents’ interests. This role serves as a leader to the department by providing activity resources, staff training and coordination of staff schedules and assignments. The Assistant Director of Life Enrichment will have opportunities to connect and engage with both residents and coworkers in creative and fun ways including special event planning and ongoing program development.
**If this sounds like you, please submit your resume today. **
Benefits for all CBV Employees (Part Time & Full Time):
In addition, Full Time Employee benefits include:
Schedule : Sunday - Thursdays (8:30am - 5:00pm)
Starting wage : $18+/hr (+ based on experience)
· Have a passion for working with seniors
· Engage residents and motivate their participation in programs, including resident-led activities
· Be creative and flexible
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be comfortable working with and training team members on various types of technology
· Possess a strong customer service focus
· Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external partners
· Train department staff
· Be highly organized and have excellent attention to details and follow through.
***Experience in a life plan community setting is preferred. ***