BlueWave is a B Corporation on a mission to revolutionize energy with simple, powerful solar solutions.
We are a rapidly growing team of experts intensely focused on increasing our solar loan footprint, refining our Solar Management Platform software, developing and managing community solar projects, and forging efficient capital partnerships that enable consumers to choose local, low-cost solar power. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation is what drives our company’s dynamic culture. We are an energetic, driven and welcoming group of people that is looking for the right team members to help us reach our goals.
When you join the BlueWave community, you join a team with integrity, doing all that it can to be transparent and sustainable. We don’t just want to do business, we want to do good business. Because of our commitment to B Corp Certification we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to our impact on the environment, our employees, our communities, and our customers.
BlueWave has an immediate opening for a Project Executive reporting to the Managing Director of Project Development. This role is responsible for overseeing day-to-day management of multiple solar development projects located in numerous markets. Responsible for project strategy, budgeting, execution and P&L. Interact with other disciplines Including site acquisition, interconnection community solar and construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver profitable solar projects located throughout Massachusetts and within new markets as we expand;
- Responsible for hiring and managing all subcontractors associated with developing each PV project;
- Set strategy for each project and chart course for execution;
- Travel to and represent BlueWave at all community and public hearings during night meetings as required;
- Interact with landowners, permitting authorities, engineers, consultants, investors and team members;
- Understand SMART program guidelines and other incentive programs;
- Proficient in modeling project economics and proformas;
- Present project spend at internal Investment Committee meetings in order to advance projects and release funding;
- Work with the Interconnection group to set utility strategy on a project per project basis;
- Assist Project Finance team in closing relevant project financing events including project equity, debt and asset sales;
- Analyze solar + storage on all managed projects;
- Work with the Construction team in order to transition projects from development to construction.
- Utilizing our project management, document control and MIS tools to control and report on project progress;
- Becoming familiar with all project documentation, regulatory requirements and milestones, and monitoring project progress against those requirements;
- Implementing document control procedures, with a particular focus on critical control documents;
- Providing quantitative analytical support for key project development decisions;
- Other duties for which you are qualified.