Providence Center is seeking an Employment Mentor to join our team! We have an opening available immediately in our Millersville location. If you enjoy networking within the community, providing assistance with job development, and motivating people to learn how to develop relationships and work skills then this position may be for you!
Responsibilities of Employment Mentor
As an Employment Mentor, you will attend and actively participate in meetings to get to know the person in their most comfortable and natural setting, provide transportation to and from work, coach them to acquire work skills and develop relationships with their co-workers.
Qualified candidates for the Employment Mentor position will be reliable, flexible, self-directed, and strong advocates for people with differing abilities. At Providence Center, our Employment Mentors are proactive, attentive to people's needs, have excellent communication skills, and are highly organized.
Requirements of Employment Mentor
Employment Mentors must have:
o A valid driver’s license (not provisional)
o Reliable transportation
o The ability and willingness to transport people in personal and/or company vehicles
o A High School Diploma or GED
o 1-2 years of related experience is preferred but not required
Benefits for Full Time Employees (30-40hours)
• Medical (Company Contribution of 65%-95% toward cost of coverage; plans starting as low as $18 monthly!)
• Dental (Company Contribution of 40%-43% toward cost of plans)
• Vision (Company Contribution of 32% towards cost of all plans)
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
• Term life insurance and AD&D up to 10k (Company Paid)
• Optional Life and AD&D plans
• Discounted membership to The Y
• Affiliation with SECU Bank
• 401k (5% company match)
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
A full job description is available upon request
If you feel that you are a great fit for this position, please submit an application and Laura Pohlen will be in touch with you!