· Provide on-site desktop and mobile devices support to teachers, administrators, and students—including assistance with the use of hardware, software, and cloud-based applications.
· Serve as the point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
· Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
· Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by staff.
· Walk the staff through the problem-solving process.
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
· Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
· Record events and problems and their resolution in district’s ticketing system.
· Follow-up and update staff on their ticket status.
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by staff to the appropriate internal team members.
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
· Assist with setup, configuration, and installation of devices, equipment, software, printers, and other peripherals.
· Document break/fix activities in online ticketing system.
· Provide excellent customer service
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds