Omega Builders is an award winning local area home builder recognized for providing an exceptional home buying experience for our customers! We are looking for a motivated and exceptional HR Assistant to help grow our team!
Omega offers competitive pay and benefits!
Join one of 2020 & 2021's Best Companies to Work for in Texas!
- Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of employee data, job postings, training material, policies and other information in the HRIS/Payroll system
- Processes information for bi-weekly payroll
- Scanning, loading and/or filling of documents
- Provides assistance in administering employee benefit programs
- Knowledgeable in and able to communicate company policies, benefits and procedures
- Assists in company communication plans regarding HR related matter
- Schedules onsite interviews and responsible for following up with candidates
- Provides administrative support to hiring managers as needed in HR matters
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Displays exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Self-Starter and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Quick learner