To contribute to client retention by ensuring clients receive timely, professional technical support to teachers, staff, and students.
- Provide on-site desktop support to teachers, administrators and students—including assistance with the use of hardware, software, and cloud-based applications.
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot network problems.
- Assist with setup, configuration, and installation of devices, equipment, software, printers and other peripherals.
- Provide backup support for workstation analysis, network administration and network security.
- Assist in defining network and desktop environment policies, procedures and standards.
- Document break/fix activities in online ticketing system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Attend school board meetings, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Varies with client hours; normally one hour prior to start of school day until one hour after end of school day
Associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree preferred
A+ certification preferred
Valid driver’s license; must adhere to company driving policy
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds