U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
The Federation’s core principles set organization-wide standards to identify and foster our culture and inform how we interact and hold each other accountable. These principles guide U.S. Soccer: We Win Together. We Aim High. We Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. To be successful as a USSF employee, it is critical to demonstrate and live up to these principles every day and with every interaction with peers, stakeholders, and partners.
The Federation’s core values are the individual attributes and characteristics that staff embody to uphold the organization’s principles and succeed. These values guide our employees: Integrity. Commitment. Teamwork. Respect.
· Assist with building events on Ticketmaster back-end using EMT, Host, and Archtics along with non-Ticketmaster venues
· Manage manifest and seat inventory
· Collaborate with venue ticketing departments to prepare for upcoming events
· Oversee and fulfill group and internal orders
· Support ticketing account management for sponsors
· Create detailed ticket information pages for fans
· Provide excellent customer service in-person, over the phone, and written correspondence
· Supervise on-site box office, including set-up, staffing, payments, resolution, and reporting
· Maintain and develop U.S. Soccer’s Account Manager ticket portal website
· Assist with game day Upgrades program
· Complete extensive post-match reporting, financial reconciliation, and data analysis
· Identify new methods and trends within the sports and entertainment industry
· Perform additional duties assigned by the Senior Manager of Ticketing and VP of Events
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2+ years of ticket operations/sales experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Prior customer service experience, both in-person and over the phone
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to quickly problem-solve in fast-paced environments (i.e. on-site box office)
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Able and willing to travel up to 40% of the year
· Able and willing to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
· Prior experience using Ticketmaster software (Archtics, Host, Account Manager, TMOne)
· Prior experience in data analysis
· Desire to continually learn new ticketing techniques and follow trends
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes: Adopt a company centric approach—Serve the Athlete and the Fan