FX Well is a digital health company with a robust and dynamic proprietary platform. We make a positive impact on organizations by delivering programs that will engage and empower individuals to improve their health and well-being. Our mission is to positively impact lives through passion, technology and constant evolution.
The Health and Fitness Specialist role is a part-time position within the FX Well Events Team and is responsible for the delivery of onsite wellness events at FX Well partners/clients in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.
The Health and Fitness Specialist will engage event attendees at partner/client wellness events and inspire people to participate in cool and exciting fitness competitions, health education booths, and more. The Health and Fitness Specialist is responsible for delivering an exceptional relationship building and customer service experience to all FX Well event participants.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional service to all FX Well participants at onsite events in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area;
- Travel daily to health and wellness events to deliver health promotion activities including: fitness competitions, health education booths, and more;
- Coordinate pick-up and drop-off of equipment and prizes prior to and following events;
- Act as main Point of Contact (POC) onsite at client/partner events to ensure event goals are reached and client satisfaction is high;
- Ensure proper form and safety precautions as attendees participate in fitness competitions;
- Display a positive attitude and constant high energy;
- Willingness to problem-solve and innovate;
- Represent FX Well mission on a daily basis to drive engagement at client/partner events;
- Maintain high-level understanding of FX Well product and service capabilities;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Competencies & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant health and wellness industry certification (i.e. CPT, CSCS, Group Class Certified, etc.), required.
- Preferred, experience managing conversations and delivering a meaningful experience within a professional setting.
- Personal passion for health and fitness.
- Ability to work independently and make effective decisions as they relate to event goals, client relationships, and the FX Well brand.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, professional, client-ready transportation.
- Possess incredible organizational skills.
- Demonstrated listening skills and ability to execute projects in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to manage priorities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
TEAM FX, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with TEAM FX, LLC depends solely on your qualifications.