South College's Online Campus is one of the country's fastest growing Online Learning environments and we are searching for capable, successful, and exciting instructors to help us deliver the highest level in student outcomes!
Adjunct Online Faculty positions for its MSN Program and RN to BSN Program (Online – Remote)
Specific course needs are as follows:
- Master of Science in Nursing core courses
- Doctor of Nursing Practice core courses
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner specialization courses
- Psychiatric Mental Heath Practitioner specialization courses
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner specialization courses
- Nurse Executive specialization courses
- MSN Practicum courses
- DNP Practicum courses
South College, is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. The position requires online teaching in a number of courses. Qualifications include a Doctorate in Nursing for any graduate courses. Professional experience is required and online teaching experience greatly preferred. Will consider non-FNP faculty with experience teaching at the MSN level for select core MSN courses.