$500 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a full time Process Engineer in our Kings Mountain, NC facility who is dedicated to safety, quality & environmental impacts, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator. This position has the direct responsibility to oversee the planning and processes of a project to ensure the project is completed efficiently and successfully. This position will help define the issue facing our operations group, help with the design of the solution, quote the materials and labor to implement the solution, and then help with the implementation of new processes and installation of new equipment. This position will be responsible for maintaining records on the project definition, costs, and schedule. This position will maintain records to track the progress of active projects and report on a regular frequency the status of all projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Follow all safety instructions and rules.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Develops project objectives and plans with management.
· Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
· Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
· Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
· Develop, coordinate, and summarize experimental plans.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Interact with various departments including operations, maintenance, quality, sales, and engineering.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Special projects as assigned
A successful candidate must have:
· B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering or scientific field.
· Excellent problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent understanding of how to apply Process Control and Process Discipline concepts.
· Must possess strong organizational and work planning skills. Must be able to multi-task.
· Basic knowledge of statistics as it relates to data analysis and process control of operations.
· Experience with MS office products, especially the use of Excel applications for data analysis.
· Mechanical aptitude with hands on experience.
· Must be an excellent communicator.
· Must be comfortable and effective working independently as a self-starter.
· Worked 180 days to receive the $500 signing bonus.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.