PlayOn! Sports - Territory Manager
PlayOn! Sports is the nation’s premier high school sports media company. We are the largest rights holder, producer, and aggregator of high school sports events distributed across television and the internet. Territory Managers (TMs) work within our School Broadcast Program (SBP) group. The SBP team supports over 8,000 schools who utilize our broadcast platform to live stream over 300,000 live sports events and other school activities each year – school productions are either manual (with student-led crews) or automated (with a special proprietary camera system). TMs will work with high school administrators and athletic directors to sign them up as participating schools and/or sell them automated camera systems.
• The TM position is an outside sales role primarily focused on direct selling to high schools and districts
• TM will have a designated geographic territory, in which they will be responsible for signing up new schools to SBP and selling automated camera systems to both new and existing schools
• The Territory Manager will manage all aspects of the sales process for all opportunities and log all information within our CRM system
• Required: Bachelor’s degree
• Required: Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience
• Preferred: Experience/Knowledge of the education industry
• Prospecting and contacting schools in your territory to introduce SBP to decision makers
• Selling automated camera systems to schools – both new and existing
• Building and managing a pipeline with multiple opportunities
• Tracking all communication and details about sales activities with schools in our CRM system, Salesforce
• Speaking at association meetings, district events, and trade shows
• Working proactively with Account Manager to resolve school issues
The compensation for this role consists of a base salary, commissions on the sale of opportunities qualified and closed by the Territory Manager, as well as additional bonus promotions and/or campaigns that may be offered from time to time.