Looking for a new opportunity? Desire to be part of a passionate team?
As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities.
We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
General Summary of Position
This position will be responsible to coordinate Training, Development and Recruiting efforts across the organization.
- Leads full-cycle recruiting effort across the organization for all level positions (Exempt & Non-Exempt).
- Leverages pro-active sourcing venues to attract and retain candidates.
- Develops and maintains Superior Candidate experience.
- Administers daily processes such as on-boarding, off-boarding, training and development.
- Creates and implements themed training to meet organizational development needs.
- Analyzes trends and current industry standards to develop and deliver robust training content to leverage Employer of Choice mindset.
- Provides coaching and development as needed throughout the organization.
- Networks to build training content and delivery.
- Communicates effectively and professionally.
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs and effectiveness of work.
- Provides attention to detail and proactively address issues in a timely manner.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree with major/significant coursework in HR, transportation or communications preferred.
- 3-5 years leadership experience preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Independent, ambitious, self-motivated, strong attention to detail including accurate data and numbers required.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills required.
- Analytical and insightful with the ability to identify areas for improvement and offer innovative options for implementation.
- Proficient in all Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel required.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.