Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Series 65 Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips
Trilogy Financial is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join our HR & Payroll team. The HR Assistant will be the main point of contact for daily requests and play a key role in supporting recruiting, payroll, onboarding, offboarding, and other various projects.
- Serves as first point of contact for the Payroll and HR Department. Address minor questions and escalate / forward to appropriate personnel
- Assisting recruitment process, including posting job ads, vetting candidates, assisting with scheduling interviews, and creating offer letters
- Maintain and organize personnel files to ensure completeness, including copying, filing, scanning, and transfer data
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars
- Manage onboarding and offboarding process. Facilitate new hire orientations
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Assist with payroll processing, including collecting and verifying timekeeping, maintaining records for adjustments, and escalating possible policy violations
- Prepare reports as requested
- Conduct verifications of employment
- Maintain and update the department procedural manual
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- High school diploma is required
- 1-3 years of Human Resources or office experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required
- Ability to work within timeframe of standard policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Strong attention to detail. Having the capacity to evaluate information, identify discrepancies, and correct errors
- Follow up skills. The strong ability to follow-up on tasks and communications to ensure department success
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with our team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications. Experience in Paylocity is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.