Can you create bold and evocative creative solutions that provide results? Join a team of thinkers and doers, you will bring a mix of design expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. Manage the effectiveness and deliverables of the creative projects and creative partners to be on point and on time. Collaborate with the team and be someone that can inspire others, taking creative to a new level as we continue to grow.
Objectives of this Role
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, produce attractive and effective designs for full spectrum of company collateral and media.
- Work simultaneously on 3+ projects based on current client workload
- Carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies, and procedures
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Develop marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with copywriting and strategy teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Properly catalog, tag and organize photo, video and project files as required by the established Xavier process.
- Manage project workflow to meet deadlines and remain productive in a fast-paced environment through use of required project management software.
- Assist Creative Director with other design tasks and projects as required.
Personal Qualities for Success in this Job
- Absolutely required is a willingness and desire to learn new things. You must take the initiative, be self-motivated, ask questions, research independently, and retain new information. We have very diverse, niche markets.
- Strong skills across the breadth of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with others as part of a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrate management savvy on project goals and with vendor partners
- Ability to work independently with limited management oversight.
- Empathy and curiosity about professions and activities new to you.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Execute the design development of strategic messages and deliverables
- Collaborate with other directors, designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
- Ensure design deliverables effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Obtain internal approvals for deliverables
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 years of pharmaceutical graphic design related experience
- Understanding of integrated design across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Ability to participate in concept development, photoshoots and video concepts
- Create fresh bold design that supports business objectives
- Degree in Design and/or Marketing
Xavier Creative House is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job and does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.