We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is searching for a Vice President of Growth Marketing to seek out and develop new pathways for consumer growth and engagement across the DexCare platform. This leader will direct the Company’s consumer growth and engagement strategy, as well as execution at scale across the organization though data-driven marketing approaches. As a key member of DexCare’s Leadership Team, s/he will thrive in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.
With direct responsibility for intimately understanding, growing and engaging DexCare’s consumer users, the VP of Growth Marketing will be an authentic leader who is driven by enthusiasm and passion for our mission. S/he will be an innovator, strategic thinker, and thought partner to the CEO and other leaders. S/he will have a track-record of delivering and scaling plans and campaigns that substantially expand user bases and create enduring relationships with them. S/he will set the stage for high performance, support initiative, and encourage accountability at all levels of the organization.
- Attract large numbers of consumers to digital properties (destination, syndicated/distributed)
- Manage customer strategy to retain active and engaged users, and build lifetime customer relationships.
- Design, develop and own product and features to drive customer attraction, including driving success in user-generated content, personalization, and marketplaces.
- Design, implement, manage and optimize multi-channel campaigns, including website, social media, communication platforms and other creative forms of outreach
- Develop and drive strategy for media buying, both earned/organic and paid
- Develop and lead data-driven growth strategies, including testing, experimentation and expansion, conversion funnel optimization
- Manage performance to key indicators, including customer acquisition cost (CAC), spend efficiency, and lifetime value (LTV)
- Set a vision of consumer growth for DexCare that is shared and understood by the entire organization
- ·Attract, hire, and retain a high-performing marketing team as the company grows
- 10+ years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility and leadership in data-driven, consumer growth marketing and/or analytics, or a related field, culminating in the target role
- Technology-savvy, specifically in advertising and marketing technologies/platforms
- Experience with advertising and marketing technologies, including data management platforms, real-time bidding, ad serving
- Recognized and respected thought-leadership within high-growth consumer properties. Online marketplaces experience, particularly for perishable inventory (travel, bookings, etc.) a plus, as is experience in the healthcare industry, ideally within the digital health sector
- Demonstrated ability to meet the strategic business needs of the company though various stages of a company’s growth path
- Successful product launches dependent upon effective cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for deeply understanding customer needs and wants
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, and leading high-performing teams.
- Established ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels of an organization
- Superior relationship management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers, as well as effectively operate with other functional areas in an organization
- Polished and persuasive written and verbal communicator skills
- Venture-funded start-up experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
- Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
- Startup culture
- Accomplished team
- Innovative solution to proven customer need
- Customer and revenue traction
- DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.