To provide electrical/maintenance and repair support to Manufacturing, Distribution and overall Company Facilities.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
• Maintenance and repair of manufacturing and distribution equipment
• Maintain and repair electrical, air and water distribution services throughout the facility.
• Build and troubleshoot power distribution and controls.
• Provide emergency support for manmade or natural accidents that affect the Company.
• PLC programming and troubleshooting
• Electrical theory and practical application, including circuitry
• Linear motor repair (hydraulic)
• Read and understand blueprints and schematics.
• Design new electrical panels and layout
• Build and wire control panels
• Develop/create programs for Industrial PLC’s
• Troubleshooting PLC’s
• Troubleshoot electrical controls and power distribution problems
• Familiar with electronic equipment
• Design bottling line power and electrical distribution
• Program and install VFD’s
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Perform job functions in a safe manner
• Self-motivated – able to complete work with minimal supervision
• Accountability for quality of work
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
• Able to take both verbal and writing instruction and execute job assignments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED with vocational and/ or maintenance training
• Minima 3-5 years performing electrical work
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
Fabrication equipment Variety of power tools (e.g. Pistol Drill) Machining Equipment (lathe, Mills, etc.)
Welding equipment Diagnostic Instruments (e.g. VOM, oscilloscope) Hand tools (e.g. wrenches)
• Production equipment familiarization (bottling, craft color, milling, and distribution).
• Location and load containment of electrical panels, gas shut off valves
• Forklift operation and certification.
• Line change over procedures (parts and products)
• PLC programing, design and troubleshooting.
• MP2 work order system.
• Barcode verification and repair, along with printer rebuild