Employment type: Full-Time day shift
JOB DESCRIPTIONS DETAIL
Function: QA - Quality Assurance Machining, Sheet Metal, and Assemblies
1. Develop and perform tests and inspection of products at various stages of production process and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain Quality and reliability of product.
2. Identifies all formal inspection status with appropriate Quality Inspection Stamp or initials.
3. Interprets engineering drawings or standards to arrive at specified quality standards.
4. Selects products for test at specified stages in production process, and tests for items such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical or chemical characteristics.
5. Sets up and performs destructive and non-destructive test on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
6. Records test data, using statistical quality control procedures and prepares data in graph or chart form. Evaluates data and writes summaries to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
7. Suggests in written or verbal form, modifications of existing quality or productions standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
Special Note: CMM Programming skills will have preference and highest pay rate Proven proficiency in use of PCs(Word/Excel/Windows), electronic measuring equipment, and knowledge of manufacturing process is a prerequisite. Must be able to demonstrate these skills if chosen for interview.
CMM Programming skill will have preference and highest pay rate
FULL TIME WEEKDAYS, OCCASIONAL OVERTIME, BENEFITS
5 YEARS MINIMUM PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
FORMAL RESUME REQUIRED